Ten Things I like about the Renaissance Faire.
(I am attending the Texas Renaissance Festival in Plantersville, TX as y'all are reading this)
10. People watching!
Embiggen this picture... it's indescribable. LOL
9. Interacting with the cast (paid actors playing the Queen, King and court)
8. Kids dressed up.
7. Seeing the interesting costumes.
6. Seeing hot hunky men.
5. The acts. This is Iris and Rose, they sing bawdy songs and limericks.
4. Drinking rum and mead!
3. Being loud and boisterous with friends. And hamming it up for pictures!
2. Instantly becoming part of a family of friends that love the same thing you do.
And the Number One thing:
1. Meeting new people and making friends that will last a lifetime!