I want to say a big Thank You to 3 great blogger buddies for giving me this Circle of Friends Award!
Dave at Ultra Dave, Larry at Patently Queer and Sean at Idle Eyes and Dormy.
I'm so glad that I started blogging. I have met some wonderful people though this medium! A few years ago I didn't even know what a blog was! Who knew that I had a creative outlet like this... and that people from all over the world would find it, read my thoughts and become friends? I didn't expect this at all!
So again, Thank You!
Upon receiving this award I am to mention five things I enjoy or like to do, then pass the award on to others.
Gosh... I share so much about myself here that I'm not sure what to write. But here goes:
1. I like a warm summer evening! I am a warm weather person (good thing since I live in Texas!) and I like the hour or so before dark after the sun has gone down. I am most relaxed then and love to spend the evening outdoors; either finishing dinner with friends, a long walk or sitting on a patio enjoying a drink.
2. I like animals! If I didn't have allergies I would have many many pets. I've considered getting a hedgehog, maybe I wouldn't be allergic.
3. I like dancing. If you haven't figured that out yet you haven't been paying attention! LOL. I can lead or follow when two-stepping, but I love to get lost in the music while being lead around the dance floor by some guy who is a strong lead.
4. I like the smell of freshly baked bread! I miss my mom's cooking and walking into the house smelling something wonderful in the oven. Then putting butter on a slice that is still warm.
5. I like to people watch. I can spend hours watching people walk by and wonder what they are thinking or feeling.
Part two: giving the award to five more bloggers that I like. This is difficult since there are so many, but I'll give it a go:
Mark at Zeiteuge Redux. I love Mark and Steven, I really value their friendship. Mark was one of the very first bloggers I ever started reading. I know many people have missed his blog, we need to encourage him to write more.
CB at Mangina Monologues. I like his inappropriate sense of humor and the Little Bastard Comix! CB you make me laugh like no one can! Squeeee!
Michael at Spo-Reflections. A lovable Midwesterner guy plopped down into the Phoenix dessert. I like reading about his work and hobbies; his whit and wisdom.
Al in Al In The Country. I like to read about life in a small New England town. This is so remote from my own life and upbringing that I find it very fascinating.
Brent at A Journey By Myself. Life is a journey and a struggle sometimes and I like following along in his journey. I'm happy for him when he tells us he finally got laid! YAY Brent!
Just click on everyone's name in my Blog List! You won't be disappointed by anyone there! I like each and every one of them.