I've seen a couple of guys blogging about getting a kilt! I say "go for it!" It does take a bit of swagger and confidence to wear one, unless you're at a Scottish Festival or a renaissance festival then one can feel more comfortable wearing a
- Nothing is worn, it's all in good working order,
- Get on your knees and find out!
- Your mama/wife/girlfriend's lipstick
- My shoes and socks.
- How warm are your hands? I'll let you find out for yourself.
- (To another man) Same as you only bigger!
Of course watching the highland games are fun too! Watching big burly men throw things around is fun! WOOF!!