Sean from Idle Eyes and A Dormey tagged me with this award.
The rules for the Stylish Blogger Award are:
* Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
* Share 7 honest (and perhaps unrevealed until now) things about yourself
* Award other bloggers, as many or as few as you wish, and explain why you chose them.
Sean: Thank you!
I appreciate what you said about me and my little blog. I know fo' sho' we would get along fabulously in person! I absolutely love Undie Monday! And by the way... it was only a month or so ago that I finally understood your blog name! LOL! LOVE IT!!
I also share a lot about myself in this forum, but there is a whole lot of things people don't know about me. I'll list a few things here:
1. When I mention to someone that I write a blog they always ask me; "What do you write about?" I always answer; "just... stuff" and then explain why I chose the name for my blog. I just write about the stuff that goes on in my life. Honestly I think my life is boring, but that's OK, at least it's not high drama.
2. Sometimes I get a little freaked out that there is all this personal stuff about me out there on the world wide web. I have had strangers meet me in person and mention my blog. I get random emails from people sometimes too. I just remember that they may think they know me... but they only know what I want people to know. In some ways I too hide behind an online persona in writing this blog.
3. I have 2 brother's and 2 sisters, but I have one sibling that I have nothing to do with at all! Last time I spoke to this sibling was Jimmas 2009. I don't want this sibling as part of my life. Sometimes I think I should be more forgiving but usually I'm OK with it.
4. The more I read about reincarnation the more I believe in it! But I think it's kind of dumb for someone to think that they were some king, queen or famous person in a former life. What happens to us after death is one huge mystery! But I really have opened my mind to new and different belief systems than the way I was raised.
5. I really don't have any deep dark secrets! I'm pretty honest and usually have no problem telling someone something if they really want to know. Now, that is different than being confrontational or just volunteering information that might hurt someone. I do know the meaning of the word "discretion".
6. I believe that everyone who blogs believes they have some sort of creative writing gene. I daydream that I will write a best selling novel some day. There is also the possibility that my blog will be made into a movie (just like Julie and Julia). But... I write for me, not to try to get a high number of pageviews or lots of followers and even though I love reading people's comments (I really do!!) I don't write just to see how many comments I can get. I really do like writing!
7. This was harder than I thought it would be; thinking up interesting things about me. Still, I do think it best to meet me in person! You can really get to know me by speaking with me, watching my body language and facial expressions.
Now on to awarding other bloggers:
I have to mention my bestest friend: Jay With An A He's new to the game; go give him some encouragement to keep writing!
Homer. I loves me some Homer! I love reading his stories about his life, his work, his ancestors and his cats.
Spo. He's is someone I really want to meet in person. I have a secret crush on him... but don't tell Someone! I can hardly wait for my turn with the Spo-shirt (whomever has it... um, I want a turn!)
Dave at Ultra Dave. Love hearing about his life. I need to be on Facebook more so we can chat, Dave!
Well... just go to my blog list. They're all there because I like reading their blogs.