Tom over at My New Life started a new feature that I like and that I may start doing too.
Six things that some may not know about me.
1. I am NOT a competitive person. At all. Sure, I'll try to do my best all the time but I rarely participate in any team sport where I'm out to beat someone at something. I played on the Dallas gay volleyball league for a few years but quit because people took it way too serious. I would often tell them: "in the grand scheme of life, this is only a game! Don't get so worked up about it!"
2. I don't know how to flirt. Sometimes I am very shy and don't say much. At other times I'm too direct and that turns people off. I'm mostly just clueless. So I just try to be myself.
3. I had a major crush on my high school band teacher. I'm afraid I was kind of obvious about it too. Our high school had a pool and we often used it for gym class or class/group parties. I saw this band teacher naked and OMG I was smitten. Once during a band concert we were talking back stage in very close proximity and I'm pretty sure his hand lingered in my private nether regions for about a minute!
4. I avoid confrontations at all costs.
5. I can't stand peanut butter. The thought makes me nauseous. Yuck!
6. I prefer warm weather to cold. I really don't mind the heatwave that we're having in Dallas right now. The other night I really didn't mind being at the outdoor concert when the temperature was 105. If it had been a little chilly I would have been complaining and wanting to leave as soon as I could so I could go get warm.