December 5, 2012

Spo-meme

The good doctor Spo made his own meme. I thought I would give it a go too:

Tea, wine, or champagne? Wine. A nice Riesling... I'm not picky. If I drink tea it would be an herbal tea.


How left handed are you? I'm right-handed. I have made myself ambidextrous just out of boredom; though I haven't tried writing in cursive with my left hand in a long while.
The loudest item of clothing I have ………….. If you don't count all my renaissance outfits then the loudest article of clothing I have is a lime green tie. Otherwise I would say it would be the red kilt (Royal Stewart tartan)
The Best Friends: who is they? My pirate crew!

 I’d rather eat rats in Tewkesbury than…… liver and onions! EW!
How many of these have you done?:
1. Been to an opera Yes. La Traviata is my favorite
2. Read a novel by Dickens Yes. Great Expectations and David Copperfield. I tried Bleak House but just lost interest in it... it was too bleak!
3. Drank Bourbon Probably. I've tried a lot of alcohols. But it has not been memorable. 
4. Been to Key West Yes. I loved it! I stayed in a beautiful guest house across the street from a place called the Island House (but I never went in there). I hear there are guest houses there with lots of 'options'.
5. Visited The Stratford Festival of Canada No. I've only heard about Dr. Spo talking about it.
6. Spiders give you the heebie-jeebies. It depends on the size of it. The big ones freak me out. The little ones just get killed quicker.
7. Been to Michigan No. it is one of 3 states that I have yet to visit. I hear I must go....
8. Rolled down a grass hill. Only as a child. I wasn't thrilled by it... it made me dizzy.
9. Ate Synder Pretzels. Yes. No opinion one way or another on them. 
10. Used the word ‘rubbish” in the past 30 days. No. That word really isn't in my vocabulary. Should it be?
11. Worn a bow tie Yes. I have worn one but never tied one. Only the kind where you clip it in the back or pin it to my collar.
12. Have a set of Viking horns. No. But I do have a drinking horn that I drink from when I wear a kilt.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Thanks for playing along
I would love to drink from your horn - bourbon, riesling or whatever.