January 3, 2013

A Must Post Day

Come on... It's 1/3/13 today! I number geek like me has to post something today!

I realized today that I have another addiction. It's not a bad one... and one that probably most people don't mind at all.
mint leaves

I love mint!

I love a fresh feeling mouth after brushing my teeth with a mint toothpaste. I tried the cinnamon flavored ones and I was not a fan.

I also have mints in my vehicle and at my desk at work. On the weekend I love to put peppermint extract in my coffee and I love the peppermint flavored creamers they have at the end of the year.

I even have mint plants that grow wild near my front door. On my way to or from work I'll often bend down and pluck a leaf to chew on.

I love a mint julep and mojito too!

In fact the taste of mint kind of settle my stomach if I start feeling a little queasy!

In fact... after writing this I think I'll go gargle and get a minty fresh feel in my mouth before I head to bed.

G'nite ya'll!

4 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

not only that, mint is good for you!

"1313 mockingbird lane" is the first thought that came to me as I read your opening lines.

SEAN said...

Mint is a natural stomach settler and its leaves and essential oils have multiple purposes.

cb said...

I love spearmint... not as big a fan of peppermint.

Erik Rubright said...

I'm not a fan of the mint. I have a difficult time finding toothpaste that doesn't have that flavor. Luckily there's vanilla!