February 21, 2013

TMI Thursday - Sleep

Sean has a weekly feature called TMI Thursday on his blog: Just a Jeep Guy. He has a lot of weekly features. Check him out... he is a daily read for me.

He really likes other bloggers to reveal Too Much Information about themselves. This week he wants us to talk about sleeping:

I Just Wanna Go To Sleep
1. What do you wear to bed? Usually nothing at all! If I'm out camping with my friends I sleep in socks, t-shirt and boxers or pj bottoms. Sometimes a sleep mask if I want to sleep-in after it gets light outside.
sleepy time

2. Who or what sleeps with you at night? Nothing. I sleep alone and have no stuffed animals or pets.

3. Do you like a cold room or a hot room? The room has to be warm. There is nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night to a cold room. Bbrrrrr

4. Lots of blankets or just one? Lots of blankets. Yes, even with a warm room. I think I mentioned before but I hate to be cold.

5. Do you hog the blankets? Duh! See the answers for the above two questions.

6. What size is your bed and what kind of mattress is it? Queen size. Pillow top. Don't know the name brand.

7. Do you eat in bed? Confucius says: "He who eats in bed has crumby kids!" So no.

8. What kind of sleeper are you? I sleep on my side snuggling a pillow (or a man if I'm lucky). I take sleep meds so they usually put me into oblivion. Otherwise I would be a light sleeper.

9. What is under your bed? An extra blanket in case I wake up cold. And some boxes of stuff.

Bonus: What won't you do in bed? I think it would be easier to ask; "What haven't I done in bed?" LOL.

Hhmmm... What won't I do in bed? To quote Brother Boy in Sordid Lives: "My mind's a blank!"

2 comments:

SEAN said...

For some reason I humming Barbara Mandrel now.

Sleeping single in a double bed....

Jay M. said...

I think you're the only one I've seen who wants a WARM room!

Peace <3
Jay